Thursday, March 4, 2010

planning my garden!

With the temps up near 40 degrees today. The snow is melting at a nice rate. With the driveway mushy and more and more birds singing... I'm planning my garden. The only thing that seems to grow good is green peppers and tomatoes. Although I hate green peppers and tomatoes I love salsa. So this year I plan on growing a salsa garden. Surfing the web I found a site Salsagarden.com. What is great is even if you don't have room for a "garden" most of the plants that you grow for a salsa garden can be grown in containers on your deck. Maybe that will keep some of my plants from be feasted on by deer. That and planting a bunch of marigolds around the house or I have even heard of using human hair.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete